1. HOW MUCH DOES SHIPPING COST?
The shipping fee varies depending on the shipping destination and the number of items you purchase. You can check the estimated shipping fee by adding items to your cart, proceeding to checkout, entering your email address and shipping address. The exact shipping fee will be automatically updated and displayed on the checkout page.
Shipping fees are based also on the size, weight, and number of the packages in an order. Larger products and additional items will incur slight shipping surcharges. The total shipping fee is displayed on the checkout page
For orders under $100, shipping fee is $5.99 for orders ship to US, shipping fee is $7.99 for orders ship to other countries then US and shipping is free for all orders over $100. For orders using Express shipping the shipping fee is 24$ for all countries.
2. WHERE DO WE DELIVER
We provide worldwide shipping.
3. HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR THE BUYER TO RECEIVE THEIR ORDER?
The actual shipping time and delivery date may vary depending on the local postal service in your area. You can refer to the standard shipping time below:
– On average, orders usually ship after 1-7 business days from the date the production started.
– US orders may arrive approximately 3-10 business days after being shipped
– International orders may arrive in your country 1-3 weeks after being shipped.
4. CAN THE ORDER BE DELIVERED TO MULTIPLE ADDRESSES?
We do not accept shipments to multiple addresses for a single order. If you would like items delivered to multiple addresses, please place those orders separately.
5. DO YOU OFFER DELIVERY TO PO BOXES OR MILITARY APO/FPO ADDRESSES?
We support shipments to PO Boxes, but we cannot ship to Military APO/FPO addresses.
6. WILL I BE CHARGED VAT TAXES?
Items shipping internationally from the US are shipped DDU (Delivered Duty Unpaid) and we do not charge VAT (Value Added Taxes). All taxes, duties, and customs fees are the responsibility of the recipient of the package. Depending on the country, the postal package may incur local customs or VAT charges. Please contact your local customs office for more information regarding your country’s customs policies.
Customer service is our #1 priority and we will do whatever we can take care of you. Thank you for considering our store and if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us via Contact Us